Go forth, Martyr; For you are the finest among the Battlesisters; Go forth, and LET THE SLEEPING GOD DIE
Descent into the depth of The Citadel
THE CITADEL is a hardcore, brutal old-school shooter full of action that's a throwback to the 90's classics that we all love. Fight through 6 Episodes of 30 action packed levels (and an additional 6 secret levels). Face off against 6 fearsome bosses. Carry 14 different types of weapons, with obliterating secondary fire functions. Make the world tremble with 3 types of single-use special weapons.
- Unlimited Continues.
- You can continue trying until you break. Hub areas serve as respite if you find the episode to be too difficult.
- Completely skill based: no cheap Hitscanner, all projectiles. You live as good as you dodge.
- Huge enemy variety and diversity. From axe throwing cultists, to suicide drones, to mecha tanks, and flamethrower troopers.
- Kick the Opponent into Lava! Light-weight enemies can be kicked and stunned. Get your positioning right, and you can also make them fall into a bottomless pit or lava.
- Upgradable Weapons Some weapons can be upgraded or switched to superior versions.
- Gibs! Enemies explode into chunks of meat or metals when they die. Ouch!
- Optional Features, including leaning and Weapon Jam
The Citadel contains numerous optional features for added replayability and difficulty.
- Leaning can be enabled in a option menu. Dodging is not the only way to avoid the enemy fire.
- Weapon condition features can be enabled in a option menu.
- Automatic weapons can be jammed in the middle of a battle, and they will be eventually broken.